Digital Radiography (DR) has become increasingly popular in the current age. DR offers multiple advantages over conventional film-based radiography. Because of these advantages, it is easy to see why many hospital industries are making the switch to digital x-ray systems.
The equipment used by a medical practitioner shapes the way patients perceive their practices. Today’s patients are generally concerned about radiation exposure. In this aspect, conventional radiography can be at a disadvantage.
DR has been known to reduce radiation exposure in individuals by 75% or more compared to conventional methods. This means that with DR, patients would notice a better level of care on themselves.
A few advantages that Digital x-ray systems have been known to offer are:
- Fewer files would be cluttered around since digital systems allow digital storage of images.
- The quality of x-ray images can be enhanced.
- No need of dealing with harmful developing chemicals and fixing solutions.
- Time and productivity can be saved through DR.
- Images can be sent to other practitioners in just a few seconds allowing faster collaboration with other doctors.
- The risk of losing essential x-ray images is dropped significantly.
- Digital x-ray units are more comfortable to use than conventional practices.
While it is a well-known fact that prices on medical imaging equipment are incredibly pricey, the use of refurbished equipment has been growing significantly. However, when purchasing medical imaging equipment, it is essential to get the equipment from a reliable and well-reputed firm.
Amber Diagnostics is an organization that issues used and refurbished medical imaging equipment worldwide. Amber Diagnostics grants some of the best Used Digital X-ray Machine for Sale in the market.
The specialized services of x-ray equipment provided by Amber Diagnostics’ x include:
- Portable x-ray systems.
- Radiography/fluoroscopy rooms.
- Radiographic rooms.
- Urology suites.
The x-ray equipment issued by Amber Diagnostics can be customized to clients liking and according to clients’ financial budget and technical requirements for optimal patient and client satisfaction.