One of the key metrics a quality system should achieve is ensuring that the personnel are competent and well qualified to handle their profiles. The Training Manager Software by Harrington Group International (HGI) is of significant help for managing the training required and received by all members of your organization. It is a powerful but easy to use application that tracks end-to-end training history for all employees. Let us take a closer look at the functionalities offered by HGIs Training Manager 4:
- Simplifies Training Management
Training Manager 4 is simplified and sophisticated Training Management Software System characterized by its intuitive user interface. It delivers smart features for cross-referencing, locating, and updating employee training information.
- Managing training by Roles
Entering individual data for employees is a time-consuming process. By organizing the required training into job functions or roles, Training Manager 4 lightens the workload. Role-specific training then becomes a default addition to an employee’s records. This simplifies communication, searching, sorting, and reporting.
- Inventory Skills
The constant change in skill sets is a quintessential requirement for a dynamic workforce. The training management software by Harrington Group simplifies keeping the information current and organized.
- Optimizes Training Schedules
When training stays relevant, it reflects positively over work schedules. The balancing act is always in progress. With the training event schedules created Training Manager 4, one finds the time and energy to focus on the job.
- Schedule Training Events
Scheduling for training events can easily be decided upon by the employees who need to attend the training. Following the completion of training, they can also update their training records with a single click.
- Customizing fields and field names
Training Master 4 lets you add fields such as scheduled training records, employee roles, training, and individual records to meet your specific requirements. One also has a choice at adjusting the data entry sequence.
- Multi-language support
Training Master 4 is the best-suited training management software for your requirements, irrespective of the part of the world you are located in. The solution now comes with support for 11 languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Hindi, and Hebrew.
Training Manager 4 not just manages the comprehensive training requirements for your organization, but also ensures that your employees are well qualified for their profiles and prevents expensive errors before they occur. Let us now take a look at the top benefits of using HGIs Training Manager 4:
- Keeps the workforce’s skill inventory updated through a constant evaluation of training requirements.
- Sends a notification of upcoming re-certifications and also analyses the avenues where backup operators will be needed.
- Optimizes training schedules and maintains searchable and sortable training records for all employees.
- Easy to set up and use. One can start merely by adding employees and relevant information regarding training. The software enhances data-entry speeds with iterative usage.
- HGIs training management software delivers accurate employee or department based reports that help meet compliances. They include fields such as upcoming training requirements and expired certifications.